App Store Description
Next Anime Episode does one job: To help you keep track of airing anime and when they will have a new episode available in Japan.
Generally, sub based simulcast streaming services have the newest episodes available within one hour after they air in Japan.
Simply browse the currently airing chart, select which anime you are interested in, and you will receive a notification when a new episode for your selected series is available. It’s that easy! You can also monitors what will be airing next, as Next Anime Episode will show you your anime series sorted by the closest episode first.
– Instant push notifications when a new episode airs.
– Easy access to view all the anime that is airing this season in Japan, to let you easily pick which ones you are interested in.
– The Notifications are highlighted with a badge to help you keep track of what you are interested in but haven’t watched yet. You can mark Episodes as “Watched” anytime. Doing so also decreases the notification count.
– Monitor what episodes will air next, as they are displayed in order of closest next episode in the Watching tab.
– The data is provided by an external source (Anilist). This app should be used as a reference only and it might not be 100% accurate.
– Anime characters, titles, and posters that show up in the screenshots are copyright of their respective owners and are used for reference only.
– This app DOES NOT make any media available to you. Once you know an episode has aired, you are free to navigate to your favorite Simulcast service and watch the episode there.
The app uses a custom backend written in PHP.
(No source code available for this app).
This app by itself does not collect any kind of information from your information at all. Not personal information, not analytics, or anything.
However, the app uses the Anilist.co service to retrieve anime. Your device does standard HTTP requests to this server. The information sent on HTTP requests usually include some information including IP address, user agents, and others.
By using Next Anime Episode, you agree that some information pertaining to HTTP requests will be sent to Anilist.co’s servers. I am not associated with Anilist in any way.