Each month, over 35,000 developers from all over the world find their way to this website, looking to read about iOS, iPadOS, and Swift development in general. Since the site was launched a year ago, it has enjoyed constant growth and an increase in visitors every month.
If you are interested in sponsoring andyibanez.com, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. I take care to reply to all inquiries sent to this address within 24 hours. Ensure you can receive e-mails from the andyibanez.com and andresibanez.com domains.
Why Advertise on AndyIbanez.com?
Advertising on AndyIbanez.com will give you the following benefits:
- Reach. AndyIbanez.com has over 35,000 visitors reading my articles every month. These developers come from all over the world and they all have different skill levels. The site is focused on developing for Apple technologies, and as such you will reach developers who develop for Apple’s platforms.
- Personal Ads. I will personally write your ad and show it to you before putting it up on the website. My goal is to make the ad as personal as it can be, so users can find it as engagement as the blogposts it will appear on.
- Ad Placement. Your add will appear in all the blog posts linked to in /posts, right under the title of each article, for the duration of your sponsorship.
- The Content of the Website is Kept Fresh. I strive to write at least one new article every week, and I also strive to update older articles with the newest information when necessary, so you know your sponsorship will be seen in fresh, up-to-date content.
- Simple and Exclusive. During your sponsorship period, you will be the only ad on the entire website. We will work together crafting a small, personal ad, and it will be visible in all the posts on the website.
- The warm, fuzzy feeling of supporting a community resource: The iOS community is full of community resources, and I appreciate everyone who decides to invest on them.
- Pricing is simple: Currently, Sponsorships cost $300 (USD) per week.
If you find any inaccuracies (and that includes typos) or problems in this article please tweet at me (@AndyIbanezK) or send me an e-mail to website[at]andyibanez[dot]com.
Please do not e-mail to ask me to cross-promote your website or any other soliciting of that kind. AndyIbanez.com is a personal blog, and unless there's a chance to enter a sponsorship relationship with you, I may ignore your message.
Thank you for helping me improve the quality of my blog!